Welcome to the Baltic Business Arena
In the Baltic Business Arena we offer you the opportunity to book in advance face-to-face meetings with other companies, research/innovation and financial institutions in a specially designed meeting arena. This is a cost and time-effective way to discover new business and cooperation opportunities while expanding your contact network.
The second Baltic Business Arena was organised last year in Copenhagen, Denmark with great results. 65 companies from 8 countries performed 390 meetings.
Baltic refers to the Baltic Sea Region and to the EU strategy for the Baltic Sea Region – a large macro-economic initiative to further develop the already thriving economies around the Baltic Sea. The Baltic Sea Region is among the regions in Europe with the highest growth rate. Baltic Business Arena can be a platform for your company to develop new business opportunities in a highly competitive region with a huge potential of sustainable growth.
Why Baltic Development Forum Summit?
An integrated part of the annual, agenda-setting Baltic Sea Region event Baltic Business Arena 2013 is part of the 15th Baltic Development Forum Summit. This year’s Summit is a unique opportunity to network and discuss growth and competitiveness in the Baltic Sea Region with key decision makers from the public and private sector. The 15th BDF Summit will gather more than 400 stakeholders from the Region. As a Baltic Business Arena participant, you have full access to this large-scale event. Information leaflet >>
meet qualified and innovative companies and find innovation provider from the RTD performers.
meet new customers, create networks of mutual interest, find ways for financing your product or technology.
- Product developer/ project manager
find ways for product development and transfer of technology by means of external research capacity.
- Researcher/ research institute
meet partners to discuss new innovative solutions and future research ideas.
- Financing institution representative/ business angels
meet qualified and innovative companies to discuss cooperation and create network of mutual interest
As participant you will get:
- Access to our on-line match-making tool
- A personalised schedule with meetings of your choice
- A catalogue including all match-making participants
- The possibility to participate in specially targeted workshops and seminars on topics of key interest for your business jointly with the Baltic Development Forum Summit
- Access to consultation with experts in legal issues and entrepreneurship
- Consult with key Summit speakers, participants, and other experts from various fields
- Access to the Networking Village activities
- Lunch on the 29th and the 30th of May jointly with the Baltic Development Forum Summit
- Coffee and refreshments
- Networking Evening on the 29th of May jointly with the Baltic Development Forum Summit
Show full list of topics covered …
- Renewable Energy
- Sustainable Construction
- Life Science
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
- Technologies for the food industry
- Creativity industries
Participation fee in the Baltic Business Arena is 250€ per person.
When and where?
The Baltic Business Arena will be held as a part of the Baltic Development Forum Summit in Riga, Latvia at Riga Congress Centre 29-30th of May 2013.
How to register:
You can register as a participant, create your online company profile and book individual business meetings here.
Dates & Deadlines
|22 May||Deadline online registration – Insert your cooperation profile|
|22 May||Deadline to book your meeting requests|
|24 May||You will receive your individual meeting schedule|
|Pre-booked business meetings (14.00 – 18:00)
Pre-booked business meetings (09:00 – 11:30)