The 2013 conference agenda will focus on competitiveness, investments and business development in the Baltic Sea Region. This year’s Summit will bring together more than 400 stakeholders and Region’s decision makers to discuss:
- The state of the region – economically and politically
- Energy – a driver for growth and cooperation
- Investment promotion in the Region identifying common interests and shared challenges
- The Digital Single Market as a real growth issue and economic potential
- BSR Cooperation with Russia
The State of the Region Report, sponsored by the European and Nordic Investment Banks, will also this year provide important input to the discussions on the challenges and opportunities facing the countries around the Baltic Sea and provide a good kick-start to the two-days discussions. This year we will have a discussion on political situation in the Region and the agenda will be set on the basis of the findings highlighted at the Political State of the Region Report.
As previous years, we will have a Networking Village – a unique networking platform for establishing contacts and learning about other organisations in the Region.
SMEs and start-ups will get a chance to establish contacts and build partnerships by visiting our match-making event Baltic Business Arena.
Check the online Programme outline here.